Posted 28 Sep 2022
This is a two-year apprenticeship in conjunction with The Automatic Door Suppliers Association (ADSA) and South Staffordshire College.
What does the apprenticeship consist of?
- The course consists of 24 modules, resulting in a level two qualification.
- There are six electrical and mechanical engineering modules from the college syllabus, backed by industry specific modules.
- The modules selected have been done so to ensure that you will attain essential core skills.
- Level two Maths and English will also be provided if you do not already hold this qualification.
Where will this take place?
- Learning will be undertaken in block release sessions at the Tamworth Campus, with digital platforms replacing classroom delivery if COVID restrictions are in place.
- Assessments will be carried out within the workplace, with the end point assessment in installation and service being undertaken within a moot environment.
- Ratio of learning is 60:40 practical and learning