Area Sales Manager required – Direct experience within the Automatic Door Industry and a proven track record in sales/new business development are both crucial for this position. This is a target driven role, with opportunities to make uncapped commission in addition to the base salary.
Competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience)
The main responsibilities of this role, are to gain new business and increase sales revenue – much of which will need to be done through gaining new contacts and new business, promoting Horton Automatics Ltd to new customers, target areas, and projects.
- The right candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel/Powerpoint, and also possess a good understanding of, and be able to read drawings and architectural specifications.
- Proven track record in sales/new business development
- ADSA BS:EN16005 Certification (desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Work from home
- Monday-Friday work pattern
- Compay pension scheme
- Company healthcare scheme
- Company car/car allowance after successful passing of probation period
- Uncapped commission pay