Posted 28 Sep 2022
Potential to earn: Lead Engineer = £50,000, Fitters Mate = £40,000
Duties to include:
- The installation and commissioning of automatic door systems, including sliding doors, swing doors, bi-folding doors, manual doors, ICU doors, revolving doors, circle slide doors and shopfronts.
- Liaising with Horton project managers, sites and building owners, always adhering to health and safety systems, to ensure the correct and safe installation of our products.
- Completion of daily worksheets and test certificates.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Working knowledge of automatic door systems, aligned industry technologies and practices.
- CSCS card holder
- NVQ Level 2 accredited Skilled Worker (Lead Engineer)
- Understanding of BS 7036:1996/2014 and BSEN16005:2012 safety standards (Lead Engineer)
- Company van
- 20 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and a Christmas shut down period.
- Power tools
- Required uniform and PPE provided
- Mobile phone