Posted 28 Sep 2022
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN BETWEEN £35,000 – £40,000/ANNUM
Duties to include:
- To conduct fault finding, stripping down and the repair of all manufacturers’ automatic doors and equipment, ensuring safe working order is restored, in line with BS 7036 and BS
EN16005 safety standards.
- Providing scheduled and emergency maintenance cover, out of hours where required, 24/7.
- Surveying and promoting all Horton products, submitting schedules of equipment for contract extensions, or formulation of contract quotations.
- The installation and commissioning of automatic doors and equipment, where necessary.
- Completing work in a timely manner, with faults to be rectified on first attendance of site. Housekeeping tasks to be completed during all visits and the customer to be made aware of the work that has been completed. Submission of detailed reports, including details of stock used, along with photographs and videos – to be submit within 24hrs of job completion.
- Consulting with customers on their door requirements, promoting all company/group products where possible.
- Self-motivated, with a can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and undertake training to further develop your role and skills within the business.
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Available to work away from home overnight during the week, with a potential requirement of travelling abroad on rare occasions.
- CSCS card and NVQ Level 2 Accreditation (preferred)
- Company van, required stock and necessary power tools
- 20 days’ holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and a Christmas shut down period.
- Required uniform and PPE
- Mobile phone